In this article, I would like to introduce our latest 16ch mobile DVR for double-deck bus monitoring.
As the most important public transportation method, the bus plays an indispensable role in our daily life. The Mobile DVR System for bus is designed and will be deployed for the following purposes:
Protect drivers – Bus drivers must put a lot of faith in their passengers acting appropriately. Unfortunately, one never knows what type of passengers will step onto the bus. The presence of Bus Mobile Dvr system with cameras can help in deterring and investigating unacceptable behaviour towards drivers.
Enhance passenger safety – Users of the bus system want to be confident that their mode of transportation is a safe one. Bus mobile DVR system gives passengers the assurance that authorities are doing everything to provide a high level of security.
Prevent theft – Bus mobile DVR system monitor bus activity, and act as a preventative measure against acts of theft between passengers.
Enforce passenger regulations – Bus rules and regulations are easier to enforce with the second set of eyes. It's common for buses to feature signs which mention the presence of video surveillance. Passengers who know they're under watch are more likely to follow rules, pay bus fares, and obey driver orders.
Deter violence – The unpredictable nature of bus passengers throughout the day can sometimes lead to violent incidents. Such an incident could stem from an argument between passengers, or a passenger under the influence of alcohol or drugs losing composure. Bus video surveillance system can monitor such unsuitable activity, and enable operators to alert authorities should an incident break out.
Liability - City buses need to take serious action to protect themselves from false liability claims and suits, such as those that involve passengers claiming they slipped and fell when in actuality the camera footage shows otherwise.
2.Introduction of Mobile DVR for double-deck bus
1. Each double-deck bus will be equipped with 8-16 cameras, a 16CH Mobile Dvr with 4G&WLAN feature, a 7 inch LCD monitor, a Microphone, cables and connectors for bus CCTV system.
2. Driver panic button for the urgent event using.
3. With the microphone attached to the entrance camera, all audio conversation between driver and passenger shall be recorded.
LCD display enables driver to monitor the operation status of the CCTV system.
4. Support GPS mode positioning, providing higher positioning accuracy.
Wireless LAN support the automatic uploading of recorded data to the bus park central server.
5. 3G / 4G wireless communication allows the viewing of live video from authorized workstation. User can also use mobile apps to view live video remotely.
6. Mass storage hard disk (4Tb), plug and play.
7. Option to install the fireproof terminal box, built-in 128GB SD card, to achieve synchronization of video storage. When the vehicle gets on fire, it still ensures that the data stored in the fireproof terminal box, can playback the accident completely to provide strong clues and evidence.
8. With 3G/4G communication, from the monitoring centre, the management can fully grasp the bus operating conditions. Effectively reduce a variety of security risks.
9. Comprehensive IVMS software for the user to upload/download, view and fast forward to earmark points for easy management and operation.
3.Mobile DVR system layout
For more info, please feel free to contact Mia at email@example.com