1. Why you have to choose our MDVR but not common mobile DVR from the marketing?
1) It is common that video can be store in the memory card in MDVR only but we can not be notified immediatelyduring the transportation. So video in the MDVR could be useless if we can not have the real time video as evidence when emergency happen.
2) As we all know that common MDVR with a complex & slow operation GPS alarm function but without GISgeographic information platform, we can not have the correct transportation point of the vehicle by real time.
3) The control center has no idea about the vehicle status due to the common MDVR from the market without thefunction of transfer real time video remotely. So everything could be happen about the oil safety. It is impossible to have a correct idea of the oil fuel volume if a common MDVR without the fuel sensor and alarm.
2. What we can do for you ?
1) We can control & motor the whole process during transportation by checking the real time video & snap shot transferred by the MDVR from different cameras installed to the vehicle, such as the view from the driver side, fuel tank and fuel tank, etc.
2) We can control &motoring the whole process during transport by checking the real time video & photos which transferred by the MDVR from difference points of each camera.
3) Control Center will have alarm from the MDVR When the emergencies occurs. For example with a video popup alarm on electronic map screen; meanwhile the driver can also use intercom function to communicate with the control center.
4) The built-in GPS of MDVR allows you to have the speed of the Vehicle, fatigue driving alarm information and tracking route by real-time video from MDVR;
5) It is a useful function that you can monitor the real-time fuel volume by setting the fuel alarm in the MDVR system.
6) The control system requires authorization code to active before you can achieve the video and other data throughInternet, which are transferred to the server so that they can monitor the vehicles by users’ computers or smart phones.
3. Tanker Monitoring System Solution
The whole mobile DVR system can be divided into vehicle monitoring systems part, information transfer part, and control platform part. The first part includes MDVR, surveillance cameras, digital radio speaker, LCD display, GPS, 3G / 4Gmodule, fuel sensor, fatigue driving sensor, temperature sensor and emergency button etc., Information transfer communication part include the mobile information delivery and Ethernet / LAN network. The last part includes monitoringsoftware, video walls, user management, streaming media, database, storage servers and other group service.
MDVR system it’s a wireless remote monitor control system support external sensor alarm. It is not only a combination of internet and MDVR but also an combination technology of practical, reliability, security, flexibility, high efficiency and stability.
4. System Performance
1) Remote real-time monitoring & fleet management.
It supports PTZ camera, integrated dome Camera and other cameras to control remotely;
Users can view real-time video, video recording and snapshot, as well as GPS global positioning, which are uploaded to the server.
2) Video Recording and playback
4 channels HD 720p video & audio simultaneous recording and playback;
Video will be stored in SD card / Hard Drive / SSD. Users can view real-time video and download any video file remotely.
How long can the D card / Hard Drive / SSD store the video before it gets full and rewrites?
The driver can press the panic button when emergency happen. It also supports fuel sensor alarm, vehicle over speed alarm and fatigue driving sensor alarm;
After alarm triggered the system can quickly access to video and image inside and outside the vehicle;
The alarm can be setup to transfer by e-mail, SMS.
4) Two-way intercom communicate mode
Drivers can use two-way intercom and group intercom, as well as to receive broadcast information from the control center.
5）Control center remotely
We can know not only the location of of the vehicle but also it’s route and alarm information
It’s perfect that Users can set up an authorization code for it’s branches / users.
So there will be a reliable & valuable data-analytic for a company’s operation.
5. 3 parts in the whole system
The whole mobile DVR system is consist of vehicle monitoring system part, wireless information transfer part, and control platform part.
1) The vehicle monitoring system includes MDVR, cameras installed to the vehicle, to capture the view from thedriver side, passenger area, rear view etc. PTZ camera is also an option. According to different needs, there are other options for various monitoring like Intercom, LCD display, GPS, fuel sensor, fatigue driving alarm sensor,temperature sensor and panic button etc. The vehicle monitoring system can transfer all the data via 3G / 4G at real time.
2) Information transfer part includes the wireless 3G/4G and the global GPS real time position technology. 3G/4G wireless transfer and GPS location support the intercommunication, encryption and decryption, link control of the video, pictures and other information.
3) Central Monitoring Management
The monitoring center platform use centralized and distributed system to allow users monitor the vehicles via real time video, GPS position & alarm functions. Authorized users can review the vehicle information and download the information after installing the Client software (CMS / IVMS) in PC or Smart phone.
6. One of our best Products series
1. JH4/8-HD 4/8 channels synchronized video & audio MDVR
2. CMS / IVMS monitor management firmware
CMS can let you achieve a control and management platform remotely by the GPS global position, 3G/4G,internet & cloud technology. The following it’s details:
1). Users can monitor the vehicle by wireless real time video & GPS global position
2). CMS allow you to control the vehicle remotely and have it’s route by playback the video.
3). Support two-way /group intercom and alarm triggered.
4). Video can be recording & stored and download remotely.
5). CMS system also can set up the MDVR in a limited area and make it update remotely
6). It’s important to allow users to have the correct data analyses and report in details from the MDVR
7). It’s perfect that Users can set up an authorization code for its branches / users.
3. There is a play back analysis firmware in the system
4. Vehicle monitor camera (various of models can be provide)