Sometimes, we maybe need U disk（USB flash drive） to export the videos, logs, but sometime when we need upgrade the firmware or MCU, we need use U disk， but U disk's format should be Fat32 mode.How ever if your U disk is not Fat32, it's NTFS, you can use PC to format it.
Plug the USB flash drive into the computer.
Right click the Disk drive and find the mode of Fat32, and format it to Fat32, when use USB flash dirve to upgrade the firmware or MCU, it will be better to remove other files inside the drive, just remain the upgrade file inside the U disk.
You may also like
- How to modify the default location of the map on the web client
- How to use Google account to configure Alarm E-mail
- How to use MySQL Server Manager Backup and Restore MySQL data
- How to set JI3A online
- How to configure software download at web side
- How to create users at IVMS web client
- Why MDVR still power on when the MDVR electronic lock is not locked
- How to add driver information to JT1 driver card side
- How to set motion detection alarm for IVMS Client side
- How to fix Android APK can not show location at device list side
- How to set ADAS and DSM alarm email from web side