Sometimes, we maybe need U disk（USB flash drive） to export the videos, logs, but sometime when we need upgrade the firmware or MCU, we need use U disk， but U disk's format should be Fat32 mode.How ever if your U disk is not Fat32, it's NTFS, you can use PC to format it.
Plug the USB flash drive into the computer.
Right click the Disk drive and find the mode of Fat32, and format it to Fat32, when use USB flash dirve to upgrade the firmware or MCU, it will be better to remove other files inside the drive, just remain the upgrade file inside the U disk.
You may also like
- Why choose ICARVISIONS?
- How to download icarview app (Mobile Phone Client for IVMS)?
- How to setup Complex password function
- Models Mobile DVR and Mobile NVR support 4G
- Models Mobile DVR and Mobile NVR support WiFi
- Overview of ICARVISIONS MDVRs
- Which IP Cameras does ICARVISIONS supply?
- How to slove that after reninstall mysql server and Server Manager connect DB Falied
- IVMS Server Mysql enable remote access
- How to change the Device Num from New IVMS Client Side
- What is Lane Departure Warning?
- Connection of Ultrasonic Fuel Sensor and Mobile DVR User Manual