Sometimes, we maybe need U disk（USB flash drive） to export the videos, logs, but sometime when we need upgrade the firmware or MCU, we need use U disk， but U disk's format should be Fat32 mode.How ever if your U disk is not Fat32, it's NTFS, you can use PC to format it.
Plug the USB flash drive into the computer.
Right click the Disk drive and find the mode of Fat32, and format it to Fat32, when use USB flash dirve to upgrade the firmware or MCU, it will be better to remove other files inside the drive, just remain the upgrade file inside the U disk.
You may also like
- Connection of Ultrasonic Fuel Sensor and Mobile DVR User Manual
- What are the models of Anti-Vibration Mobile DVR & NVR ( MIL-STD-810G standard)?
- Models Mobile DVR with VGA
- How to download icarview app?
- How to get the Session ID for customer to integrated the API
- The highlights of NEW dashcam (JI7A) comparing to the previous dashcam (JI3A)
- Worldwide Solutions for ICARVISIONS
- How to set up ADAS and DSM for AI MDVR
- How to change the IVMS client login page title and client logo
- Server hardware requirements
- How to modify the default location of the map on the web client