Sometimes, we maybe need U disk（USB flash drive） to export the videos, logs, but sometime when we need upgrade the firmware or MCU, we need use U disk， but U disk's format should be Fat32 mode.How ever if your U disk is not Fat32, it's NTFS, you can use PC to format it.
Plug the USB flash drive into the computer.
Right click the Disk drive and find the mode of Fat32, and format it to Fat32, when use USB flash dirve to upgrade the firmware or MCU, it will be better to remove other files inside the drive, just remain the upgrade file inside the U disk.
You may also like
- How to backup the server basic data to another server
- How to get your forgotten password of IVMSClient
- How to fix the GPS drift issue
- How to config the IVMS Server and Client to support Passenger Counter
- How to adjust the volume of Analog intercom
- How to config JI2 JI3 via Android phone
- How to solve HTML5 Media Server run failed
- How to solve the Media Server restart repeatedly
- Introduction of the front led lights to the MDVR
- 4G State Dialing failed
- Vehicle is not moving via ICARVIEW
- Introduction to transmission protocols (rtsp protocol, udp protocol) of IPC camera