If the SATA cable is like this, it has two USB2.0 terminal, it means different, one is for the notebook, if you use notebook to read the SATA cable, sometimes you need use two terminals, cause one is not enough to get the proper power supply, but if you use PC, you can only use one cable, one main cable, to get power and transfer the data.
You may also like
- Models Mobile DVR and Mobile NVR support 4G
- Models Mobile DVR and Mobile NVR support WiFi
- Overview of ICARVISIONS MDVRs
- Which IP Cameras does ICARVISIONS supply?
- How to slove that after reninstall mysql server and Server Manager connect DB Falied
- IVMS Server Mysql enable remote access
- How to change the Device Num from New IVMS Client Side
- What is Lane Departure Warning?
- Connection of Ultrasonic Fuel Sensor and Mobile DVR User Manual
- What are the models of Anti-Vibration Mobile DVR & NVR ( MIL-STD-810G standard)?
- Models Mobile DVR and Mobile NVR with VGA
- How to download icarview app?