1 . Preparation
Install IVMS server to the file path, for example ( C:\Program Files (x86)\IVMS Server\ )
Copy the file ”ini“ to C:\Program Files (x86)\IVMS Server
Create a path C:\Program Files (x86)\IVMS Server\IVMSPublisher\, (notes: it is not path of bin)
Copy the push program to the newly created directory C:\Program Files (x86)\IVMS Server\IVMSPublisher
Configure the correct web server ip, port, url, username, password, etc. in IVMSDataPublisher.ini
2 . Configure the file “ini”
(1) Open the file “libgpstran_kt_publisher.ini” , modify “video_url”, point out the right IP and port.
(2) Open the file “IVMSDataPublisher.ini” , modify all url, point out the right IP and port
(3) User name, password. etc
3 . Install “IVMSDataPublisher.exe” as a service
In the installation directory, as an administrator input “ cmd “
Install the services command: IVMSDataPublisher.exe /install
After the command installation, you can find related services in the service management of the system, click start.
If the service has to delete, the command is: IVMSDataPublisher.exe /uninstall
4 . Other
The data of IVMS will be sent to IVMSDataPublisher via redis.
The channel as below :
Device Alarm: GW_TK_ALARM
Device status : GW_TK_STATUS
The current API:
Status API http://IP:Port/api/Ulasim/AracKonumlariGonder
Alarm API http://IP:Port/api/Ulasim/AracAcilDurumGonder
5. Simulating the client's server description
(1) configure the java environment to install jdk-8u131-windows-i586_8.0.1310.11
(2) configure the jdk environment
(3) find the turkeyAPI-0.0.1-SNAPSHOT server directory cmd
Java -jar turkeyAPI-0.0.1-SNAPSHOT.jar
The analog device is reported to the IVMS server.