1. First, make sure your MDVR Player is the newest one, the new MDVR Player version had changed the IE kernel to Google kernel.
If your MDVR Player version is old one, then you can download the newest version from below link:
2. If your map was get from server side, you also need to update the new map file to server side. You can download the new map file from below link and replace it to your server side.
3. Decompress the downloaded file, then copy it to this path, you just need to overwrite the old file.
4. Open this path, then add your Google Map API Key to gmap.html file as below:
5. Restart your web server, then run the MDVR Player again, you will find that the prompt has disappeared.