When users plan to add new device ID in IVMS old server, the system will show below error: IDNO. has been used!
Then please go to your IVMS old server part and follow below steps:
1. First, download the Navicat for mysql software from this link and install it.
2. Use Navicat for mysql login the database, you can follow this picture.
3. Then check the account, use_info, dev_info, etc. You can use this command check it:
select dev_info.AccountID, dev_info.IDNO from dev_info WHERE dev_info.AccountID noT IN (SELECT ID FROM account)
select account.ID, account.Account from account WHERE account.Type=1 AND account.id NOT IN(SELECT AccountID FROM dev_info)
select account.ID, account.Account from account WHERE Type=1 AND account.ID noT IN (SELECT AccountID FROM dev_info)
select * from dev_info WHERE dev_info.IDNO not in (select Account from account)
select * from user_info u where u.AccountID not in (select ID from account)
4. If it get some error, you need to change it in the table. like this one , you need to check account and dev_info table, if it is only in a table, you can delete it, then save it.
5. After change this, then restart the IVMS Server and try to add device or user from the server web page again, you will find it is working now.