Use the Allen wrench to disassemble the front and rear panel’s four screws.
Open the top cover and push it forward from the back panel.
You don't need to take the entire cover off to see the button battery, so it is recommended not to move the cable inside, just use the button battery alone.
In the process of taking the button cell, please pay attention to the other circuits on the board, do not touch and force to change them. There is a lock around the button cell, as shown. With the hex wrench pressing the lock, the button battery will automatically move up. But before that, you can clean up the gelatin on the button cell.
When assemble it, the same step, press the button cell, and make sure that the lock is locked, and then put a little gelatin on the edge to ensure it is stable.
You may also like
- How to modify the default location of the map on the web client
- How to use Google account to configure Alarm E-mail
- How to use MySQL Server Manager Backup and Restore MySQL data
- How to set JI3A online
- How to configure software download at web side
- How to create users at IVMS web client
- Why MDVR still power on when the MDVR electronic lock is not locked
- How to add driver information to JT1 driver card side
- How to set motion detection alarm for IVMS Client side
- How to fix Android APK can not show location at device list side
- How to set ADAS and DSM alarm email from web side