There is a strange phenomenon that the Web Verification Code cannot be displayed.
1. Please make sure your disk has enough space. Web Verification Code can not be generated if the disk was full.
2. Please check the Error from the log as the below path.
3. Different errors have different ways to solve the issue.
Here is one of the Error from the log.
“ Found class com.sun.image.codec.jpeg.JPEGImageEncoder ” .
4. We found it is tomcat configuration problem, which is caused not loading JDK information when start up.
5. Enter tomcat/bin/ catalina.sh
Add JDK configuration in the startup script:
export PATH JAVA_HOME CLASSPATH
6. Restart Tomcat.
7. After that , the Web Verification Code could be displayed successfully.